What a year it has been already. I feel fresh. I have been blessed with so much to do. I just hope I can keep up.
Lizzy is here. I can’t wait to show her all the in’s and out’s of my little peace of heaven I like to call Chicago.
I am not much of a planner but since there so much already to keep track of, I have made a list.
- Thursday, April 29th : Cubs Vs. Diamondbacks Game
- Thursday, May 6th : Paramore Spring Tour Show
- Sunday, May 30th : Bike the drive
- Monday, May 31st : No work
- Sunday, July 4th : Independence day /Rib Fest/ Taste of Chicago
- Wednesday, July 28th : Adam’s 21st birthday
- Saturday, July 31st : Vans Warped Tour
- Sat, Sun, August 14th & 15th : Chicago Air & Water Show
- Wednesday, August 18th : Paramore at Charter One Pavilion, Chicago, IL
- Sat, Sun, August 28th & 29th : Indianapolis Moto GP 2010
- Monday, September 6th : No work /Last Fling
*to be announced
- Burn party : the first or second Saturday in June.
- Road Trip to the NC.
- Bike Tour of Chi town.
- First White Sox Game ever.
- Orientation (figuring out what I am going to do with my life.)
This does not even include my aspirations list which will probably have to be updated a lot over this coming season. I can only see overwhelming good things coming. Say a Prayer, and let the good times role!
Summer 2010 here I come.
Current listening: A Praise Chorus by: Jimmy Eat World
- Matt Moran became a fan of
- (Sorry, I can't take you seriously when you misspell every other word.)
- Natalie Jasien: >:-(
- Matt Moran: hahaha, you're an exception dear
- Natalie Jasien: :-D
- Matt Moran: are you just doing smileys because you're afraid of misspelling things?
- Natalie Jasien: ;-)
My red hair gives me super powers! I love God, chocolate, wheels, family, friends, fireworks, traveling, photography, music, and computers. Love without rules.
My National anthem is a song written by a rocker chick in a boy band; it talks about how she’s the fool, not the fool that left. Rock on, there is nothing more and death is coming.